SF Kitchen Air Filtration
Euromate SF Kitchen Filtration system is a 360-degree solution for professional kitchens. Grease, smoke buildup, and soot deposit that are typical to a professional kitchen are well-tackled by our SF Kitchen Air Filtration system.
Based on electrostatic technology, the air purification system efficiently filters the air by up to 90 percent, preventing fire hazards, saving maintenance costs, and removing odor nuisance in the cooking area.Download Brochure Brochure Download Request an offer
- SFP – A pre-filter that efficiently captures water and grease particles from the air
- SFM – A media filter to effectively capture smaller particles
- SFE – An electrostatic filter to capture ultra-fine particles
- SFC – An activated carbon filter to remove toxic gases and odor nuisance
- SFF – A ventilator to provide consistent airflow and capture contaminated air
HOW DOES SF FILTRATION WORK?
The polluted air passes through a mechanical pre-filter that captures larger particles. The ionization section positively charges the particles which are attracted by negatively-charged collector plates.
The electrostatic filter efficiently purifies the air by capturing ultra-fine contaminated particles. There is also an option to add an activated carbon filter to further purify the air by removing gas particles and odor nuisance.
BENEFITS OF SF KITCHEN AIR FILTRATION
- Filters the air by up to 90%
- The electrostatic technology captures the smallest particles from the air
- Effectively filters the air from grease, soot, and smoke buildup
- Saves maintenance costs